- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) DOLE® Tropical Fruit, drained and diced
- 1 avocado, peeled, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped DOLE Red Onion
- 1/3 cup diced red bell pepper1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1-1/3 pounds salmon fillets
Stir together mustard, honey, hot pepper sauce and 1/2 teaspoon salt in small bowl.
Combine tropical salad, avocado, onion, bell pepper, lime juice and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt. Cover; refrigerate salsa until ready to serve.
Grill or broil salmon 4 to 5 minutes, brushing with honey-mustard glaze; turn over. Grill or broil 4 to 5 minutes more or until desired doneness, brushing with remaining glaze. Serve salmon with tropical salsa.